Prophet by S.M. West

Now Presenting:




PROPHET BY S.M. WEST


LIST OF CHARACTERS:  
Hero:  Nick Prophet
" His lips are a dusty pink, soft and full. And his body is hard and sculpted." Don't let this hot hard body fool you into thinking he is a kitty cat.

Heroine:  Maggie Hill
"She was my way out, now she's my downfall" 



From Goodreads: 
Money is my mistress.
Solving problems, my trade.
Until the tables turn, and trouble finds me.
Now on the run, I need a plan.
But not before I’m blindsided by a pain-in-the-ass stranger.
Maggie.
Curves, startling blue eyes, and she hates me.
I don’t trust her and with good reason.
My plan is simple: use her.
Then I kiss her. Touch her. Crave her.
She was my way out, now she’s my downfall.
Prophet is a full length, standalone enemies-to-lovers romance with a HEA. 

There is never a dull moment in this book. If you like adventure with some hot action, you will love this one!
Highly Recommend +++++



Comments