The Kiss ThiefThe Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love finding an author that pretty much never disappoints! Her books just suck you in and you don't want to put it down or go to sleep haha !!
The story has you hooked right at the start .. at the prologue; " What sucked the most was that I , Francesca Rossi, had my entire future locked inside an unremarkable old wooden box..."
Later, we see how important that wooden box is.
The heroine Francesca, is portrayed as a spoiled, entitled brat . Well, that's how Senator Keaton thinks of her. Senator Keaton has only one thing on his mind and it doesn't matter who he hurts, who he destroys to get it done. What he doesn't know is in his attempt to destroy, it thaws his little icy heart and (like the grinch) gets bigger and bigger!
You also know you have a good author when you get to the end and nothing you start reading keeps your attention ! Why did it have to end!! I am very much looking forward to her next book coming out I think in February. I hope haha Thank you for a wonderful book LJ Shen! The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen

View all my reviews

AVAILABLE NOW!
FREE IN KU!
 

Comments