🤴The Mafia And His Angel Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #1) 👸


the-mafia-and-his-angel-teaser-5-orig

The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1
by Lylah James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Freakin loved this book! I am so looking forward to reading the next one. It just got really good and then ended dang it.

Alessio Ivanshov, very bad, no feeling, hate filled , emotionally wrecked son of a Russian mafia family. He has his sites on one thing and nothing will stop him. In comes Ayla, Ayla Abandonato . The daughter of a dangerous mafia family. The Ivanshovs and Abandonato are lethal enemies.
Ayla runs to escape from her torturous,abusive life . She runs right into her family enemy! But she lies to Alessio and gives him a false name.
Alessio takes her in and gives her a job and little by little, Alessio and Ayla find comfort each other, they give each other peace and break down their emotional wall.
It was so hard to put down, every chapter was an emotional roller coaster! I loved every word.. Some lines bringing tears...

"All I cared about was the bouquet of flowers I was holding in my hand. Bringing them close to my face again, I inhaled its sweet scent. You are loved, You matter"

"Ayla, I'm not a good man. But you.. you are perfect, You are an angel..." SWOON

Oh I cannot wait to read the next one!


Lylah James



View all my reviews

Comments