Between Now and Forever by Dylan Allen Review






                    My rating: 5 of 5 stars




O.M.Geee! This poor girl... Gah.. Emotional rollercoaster. This really is a must read, has everything, steamy romance, hot broken guy... Oh ya. Now we need book 2 ! Like right now ... Can't sleep must read..
My review on Amazon:
This girl, Beth, how much more can she take? I want to just hug her ! This girl has no one rooting for her except her brother. Her brother is this angel that wants the world for her. She gets to the lows of lows and meets this incredible guy who just adores her to death. She finally sees the world differently and then bam. I'm not saying anymore, you have to read it!

Synopsis:

”Real love stories, the ones worth telling,  never end.”
He was searching for the truth.
I was living a lie.
Our paths should never have crossed.
But, when we kissed it felt like destiny.
Falling in love was messy.
We broke rules we should have followed.
We made promises we couldn’t keep.
Forever felt impossible.
Heartbreak was inevitable.
Always would cost us everything.
This is not a fairytale.
This is a love story.


View all my reviews



 

Comments