Serenading Heartbreak by Ella Fields Definitely worth reading!

Serenading HeartbreakSerenading Heartbreak by Ella Fields
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow so good! At the beginning I felt sorry for Everett . He is so broken and so screwed up. But then I was SO irritated with the jerk. Geezus he was such a freakin loser. Then came Aiden...“God, it’s like Scott Eastwood and Henry Cavill had a love child.”.. and I was then so irritated with Stevie or "Clover" Or "Petal" depending on who is.talking. Stevie is so torn between these 2 men . Like i've said before, if an author can make the reader emotional , you know you have an awesome author!

Synopsis:
My first love was my brother’s best friend.
A lead singer in their band.
A picture of rugged perfection.
And a drunk soul mate who couldn’t commit.

My second love was an arrogant baseball player.
A player in every sense of the word.
A smooth-talking, reliable best friend.
And a chance at something beautiful and true.

The problem with having a first and second love?
That would be loving them at the same time.
My story isn’t some sexy triangle.
It’s exquisite agony.
Fate gave me two men to love,
but none of us knew which one I could keep.




View all my reviews

Comments